Quality Paint and Coatings is a leader in the painting and coating industry located in the Fox Valley. We specialize in Industrial, Commercial, and Military paint and coating applications. Our team is looking for qualified candidates to help us as we grow and take on new challenges. At Quality
Paint & Coatings we seek out top quality candidates and invest in them. As a QPC employee you will be able to enroll in our excellent benefits – a 401k with a generous match, paid time off and YMCA discounts to name a few!
The Blaster is responsible for using high-pressure equipment to clean and prepare surfaces for painting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Using sandblasting equipment
• Prep and clean a variety of surfaces for the next step in the production process
• Clean, adjust, and maintain equipment
• Operate both sand and steel shot blasting equipment
• Transport materials in and out of area using manual or powered industrial equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to lift or move over 50 lbs
• At least 6 months prior experience in a manufacturing environment
• Prior sandblasting experience
• Previous experience working with military parts in a manufacturing environment
Please send resumes to email@example.com. Fill out the application HERE. Thank You!