Quality Paint and Coatings is a leader in the painting and coating industry located in the Fox Valley. We specialize in Industrial, Commercial, and Military paint and coating applications. Our team is looking for qualified candidates to help us as we grow and take on new challenges. At Quality Paint & Coatings we seek out top quality candidates and invest in them. As a QPC employee you will be able to enroll in our excellent benefits - a 401k with a generous match, paid time off and YMCA discounts to name a few!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
Responsible for preparing all assigned vehicles and/or parts for the painting and coating processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Thoroughly review each job traveler prior to beginning work on any vehicle or part.
• Complete all paint preparation processes for vehicle or parts according to customer specifications.
• Masking and unmasking using paper, foil, tape, or other materials.
• Sand, wash and condition parts as necessary.
• Light bodywork as required.
• Transport, move or guide parts, sub-assemblies or assemblies before, during or after paint process and to next operation. This may include moving racks or carts by hand and the use of material handling equipment such as a forklift or an overhead crane.
• Other duties as assigned or required.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Able to lift 50 lbs repetitively
• At least 6 months of experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Previous experience with air and hand tools.
• Detail oriented.
• Previous masking experience.
• Forklift operations experience.
• Previous experience in working with military parts in a manufacturing environment.
At Quality Paint & Coatings we seek out top quality candidates and invest in them. As a QPC employee you will be able to enroll in our excellent benefits - a 401k with a generous match, paid time off and YMCA discounts to name a few!