top of page
- In exchange for the consideration of my job application by Quality Paint and Coatings (hereafter called "the Company"), I agree that:Neither the acceptance of the application nor the subsequent entry into any type of employment relationship, either in the position applied for or any other position, and regardless of the contents of employee handbooks, personnel manual, benefit plans, policy statements, and the like as they may exist from time to time, or other Company practices, shall serve to create an actual or implied contract of employment, or to confer any right to remain an employee of Quality Paint and Coatings, or otherwise to change in any respect the employment-at-will relationship between it and the undersigned, and that the relationship cannot be altered except by a written instrument signed by the President/General Manager of the Company. Both the undersigned and Quality Paint and Coatings may end the relationship at any time, without specified notice or reason. If employed, I understand that the Company may unilaterally change or revise their benefits, policies and procedures and such changes may include reduction in benefits.
- I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application. I understand that the misrepresentation or omission of facts called for is cause for dismissal at any time without any previous notice. I hereby give the Company permission to contact schools, previous employers (unless otherwise indicated), references, and others and hereby release the Company from any liability as a result of such contract.
- I also understand that (1) the Company has a drug and alcohol policy that provides for pre-employment testing as well as testing after employment; (2) consent to and compliance with such policy is a condition of my employment; and (3) continued employment is based on the successful passing of testing under such policy. I further understand that continued employment may be based on the successful passing of job-related physical examinations.
- I understand that, in connection with the routine processing of your employment application, the Company may request form a consumer reporting agency an investigative consumer report including information as to my credit record, character, general reputation, personal characteristics, mode of living, employment history, references, and/or criminal history. Upon written request for me, the Company, will provide me with additional information concerning the nature and scope of any such report requested by it, as required by the Fair Credit Report Act.
- I further understand that my employment with the Company shall be probationary for a period of ninety (90) days, and further that at any time during the probationary period or thereafter, my employment relation with the Company is terminable at will for any reason by either party.
- This Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely of your qualifications.
- Thank you for completing this application form and for your interest in our business.
bottom of page