Wash Bay Operator
Quality Paint and Coatings is a leader in the painting and coating industry located in the Fox Valley. We specialize in Industrial, Commercial, and Military paint and coating applications. Our team is looking for qualified candidates to help us as we grow and take on new challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
The wash bay operator is responsible for the washing of trucks, tanks, trailers and various other vehicles and parts using high pressure washing equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Use pressure washing equipment to wash various vehicles and parts to remove dirt and grime prior to painting process.
· Keep a safe and clean work environment.
· Be able to move products in and out of Wash Bay area utilizing powered or manual industrial equipment such as forklifts or pallet jacks.
· Basic surface preparation such as removing rust, treating metals, applying conditioners, etc.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Ability to perform moderate to heavy manual labor, including bending, walking, and lifting for extended periods of time
· Able to tolerate wet conditions
· At least 6 months of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Forklift operations experience
· Previous experience in working with military parts in a manufacturing environment
At Quality Paint & Coatings we seek out top quality candidates and invest in them. As a QPC employee you will be able to enroll in our excellent benefits - a 401k with a generous match, paid time off and YMCA discounts to name a few!